my moves during the rsac/bsidessf circus
Quick post re where I’ll be speaking and attending while the infosec/cyberz are in town for RSA Conference and B-Sides:
ps all of the Bugcrowd parties, workshops, and meetups are listed here. If you want to attend Mayhem, make sure you sign up!!! It’s getting to be kind of a big deal.
- Sunday: B-Sides SF in the afternoon then #tongacon with Jack Daniel and the infosec O.G.
- Monday: Panel at the Australian Cybersecurity Mission, other quieter events at the Aussie pop-up, talk for cybersecurity CEOs at
. Getting as much time in the gaps as I can to hang with folks over at B-Sides SF.
- Tuesday: This is the big one… Bugcrowd Speakeasy at Local Edition (aka “the second office”), meetings a-plenty, Jason Haddix’s hacking methodology lunch and learn, and getting across to Moscone to walk the floor and catch the Innovation Sandbox. Then it’s Mayhem At The Mint!!!
- Wednesday: Bugcrowd Speakeasy, CISO Breakfast with Baker, Colleen and Flee, more meetings and check-in chats, and dinner with old industry buddies. I’m guessing Wednesday will end with Karaoke somewhere.
- Thursday: Walking the floor and catching talks, more meetings, Australia Cyber Security Demo Day (which I am super pumped about), a few more O.G. catchups.
- Friday: Nothing planned, deliberately! This is when all of the “dammit, we didn’t get to meet up” stuff happens.
If you see me getting around and want to say hello please do!
If you’re looking for a longer chat at this stage hitting me up via Signal or Twitter DM is your best bet… (but please also know that this is a REALLY terrible week for basically everyone who’s working in infosec, and if we can’t talk for long it’s nothing personal - RSAC is legit crazy).
See you folks at the circus!