3 questions to ask yourself before you start up
- What am I passionate about?
- What am I really really really good at (another way to ask this – “What could I be the best in the world at?”
- What types of people do I enjoy connecting with most?
You’ll be tempted to ramble, so try to keep your answers under 5 words. You can have more than one answer per question, but each answer should be no more than 5 words.
Your start-up should be aligned with the answers to these questions. If it’s not, you need to ask yourself why you chose that particular idea… And then I strongly suggest that you make adjustments to your plan so that it lines up better with what naturally drives you.
If you don’t have an idea yet, use the answers for inspiration…!
Here’s an example of how I answered. I had more than one answer for all three, but out of those I chose these:
- Connecting low yield services and assets to high yield markets.
- Businesspeople and entrepreneurs.